Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sweater Dress and Pink Pea

With the cold...let me rephrase that.. simply unbearably cold weather affecting us all, we can be warm and still look fabulous in the process. To be honest,  I just don't have time to even think when it's this cold...So I found this old sweater dress in the closet while trying to get dressed with only one eye wanting to open.  I've had this sweater for several years now, but would wait to wear it because it is pretty warm, simple, and quick.  In the south, it's not everyday that we see wind chills in the "teens" so .. There you have it. I'm not used to this! Who would have thought right? I had to revamp this old sweater dress, but I really didn't want to wear just tights or leggings under it.  I would do that usually, but wanted a little but more warmth to hold me down... so I wore it as a tunic instead.  Here's a quick way to get some versatility in the clothes you already have.


To be honest at 5am, I'm really not in the mood for a thinking about anything to wear, but this dress came in handy (with a coat).  I wanted to brighten my mood up a bit, so I threw in a little color for a simple, yet noticeable change in the look.  For early mornings, everyone can use a little flare.


 
 
 
Simple and basic doesn't have to be boring.  You can literally give new life to your mood and your look very simply... I wonder what else I can dig up from some old closet finds...I just found out that I suffer from #HIH (Hand In Hair) syndrome...Ok, I'll take it :) the 3 day old braid out is still working for me. xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment