Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Closet Revamp

Ok, so this is another busy week, but I wanted to share this quick tip with you.  Don't you love to take things that are old and make them look new?!?! Well, to be honest, that is one of my most favorite things to do.  With today's outfit of the day (OOTD), I'm going to do just that! There's nothing more fabulous than being fabulous on the cheap! Love it! 

I was going through my closet, and I found a pair of some old thrifted jeans, a sweater that's about 2 years old now that was gifted, and some Leopard Faux Suede Platform Heels for less than $40 (which I love from AMI Clubwear)... together, we can make old things new right there in your closet! 

I love using prints in outfits  because it works all year round. Some may say differently, but who follows "rules" anyway right? Granted, there are some patterns are seasonal, but bold prints like leopard



has worked for me during every season :) I hadn't worn this sweater in a while, so thought I would pull it out and wear it again with different shoes, but still keeping the look really simple. So... Here you go. Let me know in the comments below.  xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment