Monday, August 5, 2013

Stylin' on a Budget

Hey family!

I got a visit at the office from a friend of mine who was asking for some help.  She was looking for a way to be stylish, but do it on a budget.... a TIGHT budget.  So, after having a conversation with her, she realized that we could still help her.  The sigh of relief came shortly after. 

I figured this information may potentially help someone else as well.  So, here we go!

Here are some quick tips that I've shared with her about stylin' on a budget

1. Get creative. If you didn't have to invest a lot of money in your clothing, don't be afraid to change it into what you want it to become. Use your imagination to create what works best for you. 

2. Think outside the box. Can you get your hands on a old men's dress shirt? Turn it into a dress! Have an old bed sheet? Turn it into a skirt! There are no limits to what you can do with what you already have.

3.  Have fun with it! I'm sure you are tired of thinking "I can't afford it" or "I can't do this because...".  Use what you have and get what you want.  Don't let excuses limit you. If you have the will, there is always a way.

Here's a quick video where I show you how to create 5 different outfits or only $20!

Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment