Wednesday, March 19, 2014

She's got the look!! See who she is...

This week we want to shine our spotlight on a woman who was also born and raised in Charleston.  She's a wife to her best friend, Dylan, mother to a beautiful 18 month old named Zoe Anelise, and an Independent Stylist for an elegant jewelry/accessory line named Stella & Dot. We are celebrating Shaniqua "Nikki" Johnson Bess. She loves life, laughing, fashion and awesome food (I'm sure you can relate to that too right :))
 After working in IT as a computer programmer for almost 8 years, she moved to Atlanta to support her husband's career and after her daughter was born, she found herself asking “what's next for me?” She began working for a non-profit company but in the meantime became extremely interested in making her dreams come true. Nikki says, "after my husband (yes, my husband) introduced me to Stella & Dot, I knew I had to find out more. I took a leap of faith and started this journey.  I'm so glad that I did." She immediately, fell in love with their jewelry and accessories and the company's mission to motivate and inspire women." She  loves to help women look and feel fabulous! Simply knowing her heart knowing that she believes in similar vision shared by LaJule Designs, it was a no-brainer for us to honor Nikki this week!   "My journey here was nothing more than God's way of opening a door for me to do what I love!" And she looks fab while doing it... Check out her outfit...


Nikki's hairstylist is Des Venable at Secrets Hair Salon, Atlanta, GA. She is wearing a coral colored dress by Sweet Storm (a steal from Ross!!) Her gold accented shoes are BCBG (Don't you need them in your life?!?!).  I'm going to tell you, those jewels were so fab, we had to zoom in !

The beautiful accessories she is wearing are products of Stella & Dot...
Tansy Fringe Collar Necklace, Amelie Sparkle, Christina Link and Renegade Bracelets, Gilded Arrow Bangle, and Nancy Studs, H&M gold ring. 




We simply love her and her style! If you don't know her, you should get to know Mrs. Bess! Check her out on FacebookTwitterInstagram   It's an honor to know her, a genuine spirit, and truly awesome lady who knows how to Work it! Congrats Nikki xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment