Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hotness or Hot Mess? :Shoes

I don't know about you, but I have a small obsession with shoes...I have to admit. Many times I find myself having to literally talk myself out of "not buying another pair" and just "walk away" (Don't judge me...you know you have your weaknesses too *wink*). But with spring right around the corner, I am sooo into seeing what people are rocking this season.  By the way, if you are up for a trip to Paris Fashion Week...let me know :) What do you think? Hotness or Hot mess?
Balmain spr2013

Christian Dior Spr2013
Saint Laurent Spr2013
Mugler Spr2013
Jean Paul Gaultier Spr2013
Loewe Spr2013
Which ones do you absolutely love? or hate? Leave your comments below. These were a few that stood out to me.  I'd love to hear what you think. 

1 comment:

  1. Severe "I WANT THAT" Hotness = Loewe
    Consistently Haute HOT = JP Gaultier
    Super Cute Hotness = Mugler
    Classic HOT = Yves

    This is where the heat ends for me! The Dior & Balman are too big on their models! Killz it for me. HOT MESSES!

    ReplyDelete