Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The LaJule Chronicles: What to Expect

What's going on family...it's LaShana here and I'm super excited about this blog.  Let me tell you, this is going to be a place where we get down and dirty about what is REALLY going on with fashion, hair, makeup, and defining you style...But we are also going to give you some valuable information regarding your health and wellness, a little bit of motivation and even have a little debate and discussion from time to time.  You are actually  going to get some of the "juice" from someone who is actually pretty private...yes, I said it, but because I love you guys, here you go.  SO, get ready to get the 411 on what's going on behind the scenes of just about everything. I have the honor of collaborating with some very well respected people who are also going to open up and share their prospective on just about any topic imaginable. I look forward to your comments and feed back on the posts.  This is going to be a fun ride and I'm glad that I can be here with you. Smooches xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment